The colorful history and the captivating beauty of today’s Matanuska Valley are captured in these four books from Northern Light Media, including three which address the history of the 1935 Matanuska Colony. Click on any book cover for more information and ordering details.
- The History of Sled Dogs in North America
- Matanuska Colony Barns
- Alaskan History Magazine
- History of Sled Dogs
- 50 Years of Iditarod Adventures
- Book Preview: The Alaska Diaries of Dr. James Taylor White
- “I Wish You Could Come Too”
- Two New Anthologies
- July-August, 2021 issue
- May-June 2021 Alaskan History
Search older posts:
Archives by Topic
Follow NLM on TwitterMy Tweets
Click here to check out all of our great books!